ISEM – International Security and Emergency Management Institute is a non-profit organisation providing publicly beneficial services. It is registered within the Ministry of Interior of the Slovak Republic.
ISEMI is a professional platform of former or active police and national security officers, soldiers, civil protection and crisis management experts from around the world with necessary security clearance and relevant long-term experiences in crime prevention, counter-terrorism and CBRN-E threats, in the fight against organize crime, environmental crime, trafficking in human beings, cybercrime and drugs smuggling. Our team has also a wide experience in intelligence analysis, in border protection, rescue and emergency assistance, health protection, likewise in the field of justice and prosecution, etc.
Main types of provided publicly beneficial services in the area of international security and emergency management are:
- Expert and ancillary activities for police and other security forces in the investigation and detection of crime
- Support in performing the operational activities of police agencies;
- Expert and ancillary services for police, other security forces and emergency agencies during a CBRNE incident or attack (consulting, detection, sampling, decontamination, etc.)
- National or International security analysis;
- Offender profiling and criminal differentiation;
- Continuing education in the field of security, intelligence and emergency management (developing of training contents and tools, implementation of the trainings, exercises, seminars, foreign internships, workshops, conferences, etc.);
- Promotion of international police, intelligence, military and crisis management cooperation and the creation of networks;
- Raising of public awareness related to security and emergency/crisis management (media events, internet education, publications, production and distribution of films, etc.);
- Professional thematic consulting (consultations, risk assessment, thematic studies, audits, analyses, concepts, programmes, setting of process management;
- Implementation of the research and development of innovative products related to international security and emergency/crisis management (electronic services, application, etc.);
- Set-up the measures and support for victims of crime and citizens affected by exceptional events;
- Providing supporting security and rescue missions for international institutions, organisations and citizens in crises situation located abroad out of their home.
- Expert support for the activities of the security forces to ensure the protection of strategic infrastructure;
- Expert support for the activities of the security forces in providing security during major political, sporting, cultural and civic events;
- Technical assistance in tracing missing persons and victims of crime;
Please allow Adobe Flash Player